Uploader Utility (New) Change History
- Addition of XHR’s
uploaderror’s event payload. (#1356: @semafor)
- Fixed typo with event
uploadcancel. ([#1053] @JetFault) [#1053]: https://github.com/yui/yui3/issues/1053
- [!] #1154 Deprecate flash-uploader module.
- Move all related swf and as files from yui3 repository to yui3-swfs repository.
- [security] Hardened SWF file by filtering all data passed through ExternalInterface to fix XSS vulnerability.
- Removed unused
- Add dropped file infomation to uploader drop event
- Minor documentation fixes
- Switched to shifter build system
- flashuploader.swf now has its own src/swf folder, from where it gets copied to build/uploader/assets
- Bug fix for 2532150 (empty fileList after fileselect event)
- Bug fix for 2532140 (can’t select the same set of files twice)
- Bug fix for 2532111 (drop event is not being fired)
- New feature: a
fileFilterFunction attribute and improved
fileList handling for filtering selected files.
- New feature: Added support for file type filters to the HTML5
uploader’s “Select Files” dialog.
- New feature: allow setting custom headers and
property for the HTML5 uploader (passed through to the underlying
XMLHttpRequest Level 2 instance).
- Added HTML5Uploader layer
- Refactored queue management out of Uploader
- Introduced new APIs (more details in documentation)
- Added keyboard access to the Flash layer
- Old uploader has been deprecated as ‘uploader-deprecated’ module.
- No changes in source code
- Minor example changes
- Minor changes in documentation