gallerycss-cssextras Change Log
View meta/gallerycss-cssextras.json to view the current version.
- Made it available through Bower:
bower install pure-extras
- (!) Rename all prefixes to use
Lots of changes in this revision as I make CSSExtras play nice with other CSS modules, especially CSSTypography. The changes have been grouped into different sections.
prestyles. Pull in gallerycss-csstypography if you need these.
- Remove text-shadows and drop-shadows across the board.
- Colors have been tweaked to work well with each other. For example, .yui3-badge-success uses the same color as .yui3-alert-success.
yui3-alertstyles. They adopt a flatter look now.
- Add a default
yui3-alert-infoand replace with
- Badges have a flatter look too.
yui3-badge-errorfor semantic consistency with other code.
- Color changed for
- Layout has been changed under the hood. It is assumed that thumbnails will be used within a grid unit that specifies it’s width.
- All thumbnail items should have a
.yui3-thumbclassname. The thumbnail image rules are specified off this class name. Thumbnails can optionally have
.yui3-thumb-bordered. Check the examples for more information.
- Add more button styles (yay!) (
- Initial Release